Entomology
Larry Correia, in one of his Monster Hunter novels, has had one of his characters mention the belief that roaches cannot walk backwards.
I know that this is not true. Just the other evening I watched a boy roach and a girl roach copulating on the wall right in front of me. In order to touch butts like that, at least one of them had to back up. They were pre-occupied with that, so I was able to smash them both with one lick of my thumb. (If you live in Flarduh, you learn not to be squeamish about a little smear of roach guts on yer finger.)
Also, when I put a little bit of beer into a small one-ounce cup, I observed a roach crawl down inside from the rim. When he saw my finger of squashing approaching, he backed up right quick and skedaddled. I coulda got him, had not I too had a couple.
I know that this is not true. Just the other evening I watched a boy roach and a girl roach copulating on the wall right in front of me. In order to touch butts like that, at least one of them had to back up. They were pre-occupied with that, so I was able to smash them both with one lick of my thumb. (If you live in Flarduh, you learn not to be squeamish about a little smear of roach guts on yer finger.)
Also, when I put a little bit of beer into a small one-ounce cup, I observed a roach crawl down inside from the rim. When he saw my finger of squashing approaching, he backed up right quick and skedaddled. I coulda got him, had not I too had a couple.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home